- “A British law that forces porn site owners to check visitors’ ages could lead to a global database of viewing habits ripe for hacking, say digital rights activists. The Digital Economy Act of 2017, passed into law on April 27, is expected to require websites to check user ages using a regulator-approved verification method starting in May 2018. Privacy advocates are fearful that MindGeek, which has over 100 million daily visitors to its sites that include PornHub and Brazzers, could create a database of adult viewing habits on a scale never seen before.”
* PornHub’s Owner is About to Card Everybody in the UK (Inverse)
- “For Feminista Jones, ‘12 Years a Slave’ raises important questions about sexual agency and our community’s history of sexual abuse. … “The opening scene of 12 Years a Slave helped me to think about the orgasm as an act of resistance, sex as an act of reclamation for the enslaved Black body.”
* From Slavery to Sexual Freedom (Ebony)
- “It’s time we had some new gay slang to spice up our brunch conversations. … Sure, you know what “otter” and “spill the tea” mean, but what about “dropbox”?”
* New Gay Slang: 7 Hilarious Phrases For Talking Dirty and Throwing Shade (Unicorn Booty)
- “Kink.com has released the movie that became the final shoot at San Francisco Armory. “Twin Peaks” parody “Damn Fine Pie!” marked the end of adult film production in the historic San Francisco Armory. … Since “Damn Fine Pie!” was shot in February, Kink.com production has largely moved to Las Vegas.”
* Kink’s ‘Damn Fine Pie!’ Marks End of Adult Filmmaking at Armory (XBIZ)
— Jiz Lee (@jizlee) May 10, 2017
- “Even if you are lucky enough to have some modicum of control over who knows and who doesn’t, you will still probably be outed. You will be outed again and again. Your naked images will be found and sent to your brother by his friends. They will be emailed around by your classmates. A local news station will do an expose on the studio you work for — they will wait outside to film you as you are leaving at the end of the day, and they will show this footage on the evening news.”
* Once You Have Made Pornography (The Establishment)
- “Gia Paige was just one person who appeared in the six-part follow up to 2015 documentary Hot Girls Wanted which looks at women working in the sex trade, appearing in an episode which explored racism within the porn industry. The adult star’s real first and middle names were used in the episode titled ‘Money Shot’ – something Paige claims she didn’t give her consent to.”
* A porn star featured in Hot Girls Wanted is ‘living in fear’ after Netflix revealed her real name (Independent)
- “Starz’s timely adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s American Gods depicts two men having explicit (and, yes, very hot) gay sex. And the men also happen to be Muslim.”
* ‘American Gods’ Just Aired TV’s Most Explicit Gay Sex Scene Ever (Daily Beast)
- “Portland Police say they’ve arrested a man for allegedly “masturbating vigorously” outside a non-profit.”
* Man found ‘masturbating vigorously’ downtown, says he did it because he hates Portland (Komo News)
- “Ethical.Porn has launched, exploring multifaceted aspects of “ethical porn.” Guided by the ethos “Transcend Genre. Emphasize Consent. Start A Conversation,” Ethical.Porn examines adult content as a complex entity that is synergistically interconnected to wider society.”
* Ethical.Porn Launches With Myriad Industry Voices (XBIZ)
- “She speaks in a curiously high-pitched Scottish accent and tells me that she loves science fiction and, of course, Matt. Mr McMullen claims that she learns from her users but when I ask Harmony what it feels like to be jealous, she apologises and says that she “needs to improve [her] skills”. The app that powers Harmony is already available to buy, although only directly from the Realbotix website, a spin-off from Abyss. Neither Google’s nor Apple’s official stores will carry it because of the explicit content.”
* A sex doll that can talk – but is it perfect Harmony? (BBC)
- “[Artist Weijue] Wang’s Boobroom, is an installation of drawing, painting, and sculpture at StARTup Art Fair in San Francisco, in which 54 independent artists exhibit work in the rooms and spaces of Hotel Del Sol.”
* Weijue Wang’s Plush Pink Boob Sculptures are Deceptively Precious (Vice, main post image via)
The post Sex News: No more porn at the Armory, PornHub’s ID grab, gay slang does ‘Dropbox’ appeared first on Violet Blue ® | Open Source Sex.
Sorry for the crap title.
I wasn't totally sure that this belongs in /r/sex so please let me know if there is a more suitable subreddit.
I've posted this using a throwaway. I'm more of a lurker and don't post much on reddit but I'd still rather this wasn't tied to my main account.
Ok, here we go.
I've been with my wife for fourteen years and married for eight years. We've got four kids aged between four and twelve. We had some tough times in the past but that's well behind us now and overall I'd describe our relationship as very good.
I've always had a higher sex drive than my wife. I'm not sure she has a low sex drive but it is much lower than mine. Whereas I want it every day, she could go for days or maybe even weeks without.
We spent years muddling through but earlier this year we had a long conversation and things have gotten more frequent and we're having sex three or four times a week now which I'd guess is kind of average for a married couple.
The thing is, it's still not enough for me. It sounds corny to say it but I find my wife ridiculously sexy and I'm incredibly attracted to her. I literally can't get enough of her. I can't keep my hands off her and I'm like a horny teenager around her. I very, very rarely masturbate, but if I do, it's thinking about her. I literally get hard from the sight of her in a pair of shorts and a vest top. I fancy her now as much as I did when I first met her and I appreciate how lucky I am to have found someone who is not only a 10/10 but also a brilliant mother and wife.
I constantly tell her how sexy she is but I'm pretty sure she doesn't believe me. I continue to do it anyway because I think she should feel desired and know how she makes me feel but also as a way of making her feel more attractive in her own eyes. She has a few body issues (minor ones as far as body issues go) and I don't want her to feel like she's unattractive because she isn't.
Sometimes when I tell her these things or try and cop a feel, or instigate sex at a time other than bedtime she (half jokingly) says I'd find anyone attractive or that I'd have sex with anyone and jokes about me being a sex addict or says that my sex drive isn't normal.
This got me thinking. Is this a case of mismatched sex drives or could it be the sign of the start of addiction? Am I abnormal? I'm not trying (or have any desire) to find sex elsewhere and it's not affecting my life in any way other than the fact that I'm constantly horny and want to have sex with my wife.
I'm starting to feel like a bit of a pervert and a sex pest. I feel shitty that I'm constantly trying to instigate sex and then I feel shitty when I'm turned down. I feel shitty that she doesn't lust after me like I do after her and I feel shitty that what we've got now is enough for her but it's nowhere near enough for me. And I feel shitty that I'm complaining about all this when I know she's made an effort with getting our sex life back on track.
While the sex has become more frequent, all other aspects have stayed the same. It's always in the bedroom, it's always in the dark, it's always just before bed, it's always pretty standard. No anal, very rarely with toys, hardly any oral, maybe a quick hand job before we get down to it. The actual sex is good but I just want more. Why can't we have sex downstairs when the kids are in bed? Why can't we lock ourselves in the bathroom for five minutes if the kids are downstairs and occupied? Why can't we touch each other whilst we're watching TV? Why won't she give me a blow job just for the sake of giving me a blow job? Why won't she sit on my face? Why doesn't she seem as into me as I am into her?
The whole thing is making me paranoid and insecure. I don't feel that she's particularly attracted to me any more and I'm starting to think that I don't do it for her sexually either.
Maybe I'm expecting too much and just need to be thankful for what I've got. Maybe I am too needy and demanding. I don't know.
I don't even know what I'm asking for here. It helps to get it off my chest, especially as this is the sort of thing I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone about. If anyone has any advice I'd be glad to hear it.
Thanks for giving me somewhere to rant.
tl;dr: We got our sex life back on track but I still want more. I need to feel desired and wanted sexually and it's starting to get me down. Starting to wonder whether I am developing some kind of sex addiction or whether I'm just unrealistic and needy. Feeling confused and could do with someone else's perspective.
go fuck yourself.
Dioni Tabbers & Hana Jirickova by Ellen Von Unwerth for Common & Sense #40
more of these sweet Lychees
Unseasonable temperatures have us feeling unseasonably frisky… More
And unclutter your mind! Then fill it up with babes. More
We’ll encourage you to give the most loving of embraces to your naughty parts. You know, just to thank ’em for being a friend. More
Go all out, and don’t apologize… Explore your passions. More
We nominate lingerie-hiking as a new activity. Healthy and sexy! More
For all those who have been cryo-sleeping through 2011, here’s a month-by-month rundown of everything we (and the world of naked entertainment) have been up to this year. More