Image from the Heart Throbs and Hounds 2018 calendar, via Hornet.
- “Despite the fact that she’d only given Facebook information from her vanilla identity, the company had somehow discerned her real-world connection to these people—and, even more horrifyingly, her account was potentially being presented to them as a friend suggestion too, outing her regular identity to them. Because Facebook insists on concealing the methods and data it uses to link one user to another, Leila is not able to find out how the network exposed her or take steps to prevent it from happening again.”
* How Facebook Outs Sex Workers (Gizmodo)
- “A Maryland man arrested after authorities said they found child pornography on his cellphone worked for Trump’s voter fraud commission, according to a senior administration official. … Trump launched the commission after making unfounded claims that millions of fraudulently cast ballots cost him the popular vote in last year’s election against Democrat Hillary Clinton. The commission is chaired by Vice President Pence ”
* Trump voter fraud commission researcher arrested on child pornography charges (Washington Post)
- “Our definition of “non-consensual nudity” is expanding to more broadly include content like upskirt imagery, “creep shots,” and hidden camera content. Given that people appearing in this content often do not know the material exists, we will not require a report from a target in order to remove it.”
* Here Are Twitter’s Latest Rules for Fighting Hate and Abuse (Wired)
Find this post interesting? Support its creation on my Patreon page.
- “[the WSJ] reports Nintendo is explicitly encouraging game makers to release more risqué content on the Switch. “I thought it wouldn’t be possible to release such a game for the Switch, but surprisingly, Nintendo gave me positive feedback,” said Inti Creates CEO Takuya Aizu (Gal Gun 2). Another unnamed developer said Nintendo’s stance toward more violent and sexual content in games on its console “was passive until now, but that is no longer the right word to describe its stance today.””
* Why aren’t there more “Mature” games for Nintendo Switch? (Ars technica)
- “If you’ve been on your social medias you will probably have seen a lot of people saying #MeToo lately. They are probably women or another marginalised gender. As you can read here it started over 10 years ago but is now trending because of Harvey Weinstein. You might be wondering what you can do to be useful right now. Here are some ideas.”
* #MeToo – What Men Can Do To Be Useful (Bish Training)
- “In a tweet to the Rick and Morty account last night (October 13), Pornhub shared the link to new parody ‘Dick and Morty’ along with the caption, “I’m really really really sorry”. The Rick and Morty account, run by the show’s writers and creators, joked: “Not sure if this is canon” … They added: “NSFW/NSFC-137,” – ‘Not Safe For Work’ or ‘Not Safe For C-137’ – referring to the C-137 dimension in which first season of Rick & Morty begins.”
* Rick and Morty porn parody: how the show’s creators reacted (NME)
Check out my new sponsor, VR Bangers!
- “A high-stakes legal showdown is brewing for Donald Trump, as a woman who said he groped her has subpoenaed all documents from his campaign pertaining to “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.” The subpoena — whose contents have not been previously reported — was issued in March but entered into the court file last month. The White House did not respond to a request for comment, nor did Trump’s attorney.”
* Subpoena Orders Trump To Turn Over Documents From Assault Allegations (BuzzFeed)
- “Larry Flynt’s ad in the Sunday edition of The Washington Post is hard to miss. For one, it takes up a full page. And there are no pictures — just bold, all-caps text dominating the top third of the page: “$ 10 MILLION FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE IMPEACHMENT AND REMOVAL FROM OFFICE OF DONALD J. TRUMP.””
* Have dirt that could impeach Trump? Larry Flynt will pay you $ 10 million. (Washington Post)
- “Pornhub announced that it is using machine learning and facial recognition to detect over 10,000 porn stars across the site in a bid to make searching for your favorite star or fetish more efficient. So far, it’s scanned 50,000 videos in the last month of beta testing, and Pornhub plans to scan all five million videos currently hosted on the site by early next year.”
* Facial Recognition for Porn Stars Is a Privacy Nightmare Waiting to Happen (Motherboard)
The post Sex News: Dick and Morty, Twitter’s new rules, Nintendo Switch for adults, Trump assault subpoena appeared first on Violet Blue ® | Open Source Sex.
Violet Blue ® | Open Source Sex
Sex Nudity Porn Adult Pictures – The Good Stuff !