Image from the Heart Throbs and Hounds 2018 calendar, via Hornet.
- “Despite the fact that she’d only given Facebook information from her vanilla identity, the company had somehow discerned her real-world connection to these people—and, even more horrifyingly, her account was potentially being presented to them as a friend suggestion too, outing her regular identity to them. Because Facebook insists on concealing the methods and data it uses to link one user to another, Leila is not able to find out how the network exposed her or take steps to prevent it from happening again.”
* How Facebook Outs Sex Workers (Gizmodo)
- “A Maryland man arrested after authorities said they found child pornography on his cellphone worked for Trump’s voter fraud commission, according to a senior administration official. … Trump launched the commission after making unfounded claims that millions of fraudulently cast ballots cost him the popular vote in last year’s election against Democrat Hillary Clinton. The commission is chaired by Vice President Pence ”
* Trump voter fraud commission researcher arrested on child pornography charges (Washington Post)
- “Our definition of “non-consensual nudity” is expanding to more broadly include content like upskirt imagery, “creep shots,” and hidden camera content. Given that people appearing in this content often do not know the material exists, we will not require a report from a target in order to remove it.”
* Here Are Twitter’s Latest Rules for Fighting Hate and Abuse (Wired)
Find this post interesting? Support its creation on my Patreon page.
- “[the WSJ] reports Nintendo is explicitly encouraging game makers to release more risqué content on the Switch. “I thought it wouldn’t be possible to release such a game for the Switch, but surprisingly, Nintendo gave me positive feedback,” said Inti Creates CEO Takuya Aizu (Gal Gun 2). Another unnamed developer said Nintendo’s stance toward more violent and sexual content in games on its console “was passive until now, but that is no longer the right word to describe its stance today.””
* Why aren’t there more “Mature” games for Nintendo Switch? (Ars technica)
- “If you’ve been on your social medias you will probably have seen a lot of people saying #MeToo lately. They are probably women or another marginalised gender. As you can read here it started over 10 years ago but is now trending because of Harvey Weinstein. You might be wondering what you can do to be useful right now. Here are some ideas.”
* #MeToo – What Men Can Do To Be Useful (Bish Training)
- “In a tweet to the Rick and Morty account last night (October 13), Pornhub shared the link to new parody ‘Dick and Morty’ along with the caption, “I’m really really really sorry”. The Rick and Morty account, run by the show’s writers and creators, joked: “Not sure if this is canon” … They added: “NSFW/NSFC-137,” – ‘Not Safe For Work’ or ‘Not Safe For C-137’ – referring to the C-137 dimension in which first season of Rick & Morty begins.”
* Rick and Morty porn parody: how the show’s creators reacted (NME)
Check out my new sponsor, VR Bangers!
- “A high-stakes legal showdown is brewing for Donald Trump, as a woman who said he groped her has subpoenaed all documents from his campaign pertaining to “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.” The subpoena — whose contents have not been previously reported — was issued in March but entered into the court file last month. The White House did not respond to a request for comment, nor did Trump’s attorney.”
* Subpoena Orders Trump To Turn Over Documents From Assault Allegations (BuzzFeed)
- “Larry Flynt’s ad in the Sunday edition of The Washington Post is hard to miss. For one, it takes up a full page. And there are no pictures — just bold, all-caps text dominating the top third of the page: “$ 10 MILLION FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE IMPEACHMENT AND REMOVAL FROM OFFICE OF DONALD J. TRUMP.””
* Have dirt that could impeach Trump? Larry Flynt will pay you $ 10 million. (Washington Post)
- “Pornhub announced that it is using machine learning and facial recognition to detect over 10,000 porn stars across the site in a bid to make searching for your favorite star or fetish more efficient. So far, it’s scanned 50,000 videos in the last month of beta testing, and Pornhub plans to scan all five million videos currently hosted on the site by early next year.”
* Facial Recognition for Porn Stars Is a Privacy Nightmare Waiting to Happen (Motherboard)
The post Sex News: Dick and Morty, Twitter’s new rules, Nintendo Switch for adults, Trump assault subpoena appeared first on Violet Blue ® | Open Source Sex.
Violet Blue ® | Open Source Sex
- “When Miley Cyrus showed off one of hers in a black and white portrait, Instagram immediately deleted it. When Chrissy Teigen dared to show just the side of one of hers, Instagram took it down. And when comedian Chelsea Handler showed off both of hers when she posted a video of herself wakeboarding while topless (naturally), Instagram jumped on it as well. Of course we’re talking about nipples here, Instagram’s greatest foe.”
* This account proves that Instagram’s fight against nipples is a sexist sham (Mic)
- Crowdfund this: “Sex work has a long and beautiful history of fighting for justice, visibility and respect, while working in solidarity with other movements of our time. … Projects about sex work made by sex workers are not traditionally funded. We have been turned town by several funders, citing that this project “conflicts with our mission and values.””
* We’re Still Working: The Art of Sex Work (Indiegogo)
- “Shop owner Héctor Valdivielso commissioned an artist to paint the figures of Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus on ceramic dildos. At first, the display proved popular and people would pause outside to take photos of the unusual nativity scene. But it wasn’t long before it started to draw negative attention and the owner was subjected to angry outbursts by people claiming to be offended.”
* Sex shop’s dildo nativity scene sparks controversy in Spain (The Local)
Please help support TinyNibbles on Patreon.
- “xHamster says that despite strict porn filters — and, often, specific bans on the xHamster site — in many countries, millions of users are still getting around the filters. The adult tube site today came out with a list of countries that “banned” xHamster, ranking by total visits to the site in 2016 … (India is #1, at 655,039,182)”
* xHamster Lists Traffic Stats for Countries Banning Porn (XBIZ)
- “Eight months ago, Elite Daily was “the voice of Generation Y,” in the words of a presentation it made to advertisers. Two weeks ago, the Daily Mail General Trust, its parent company, wrote down the entirety of its investment in the millennial-focused publisher, a tacit admission that the site was worthless to the company and its investors.”
* Why sex, millennials and video didn’t sell for Elite Daily (Digiday)
- “Clients told me that they found the centre’s approach to be a welcome change to the abstinence-focused approach of many so-called rehabilitation institutions. Such a method, they felt, had been a source of further disempowerment, as it made them feel like they had less control.”
* Of Condoms and Crack Pipes: A Lesson in Harm Reduction (Talking Drugs)
- Warning for survivors. “There are now 83 potential suspects and 98 teams involved in the inquiry into historic child sexual abuse in English football, the National Police Chiefs’ Council revealed. The investigation involves all levels of football, from top-level clubs to amateur teams.”
* 83 suspects in English soccer sex abuse inquiry (CNN)
- “Tucked into the back pages of [Utah] Gov. Gary Herbert’s $ 16 billion budget is a request for $ 50,000 to fund statewide anti-pornography efforts — the first time in more than a decade that taxpayer money has been directed toward such a purpose.”
* Utah’s Guv seeks $ 50k from taxpayers for anti-pornography push (Salt Lake Tribune)
Check out the beautiful porn over at Nubile Films.
- “Iheoma Obibi is leading a mini-revolution in bedrooms in the West African nation [of Nigeria]. She became the country’s first retailer of sexual health products and erotica after getting requests from friends to buy sex toys on her annual trips to London. “They were asking me to buy vibrators, nipple suckers, lubricants, water-based lubricants which were non-flavoured, specifically with a pH balance for the female genitalia.” Realising there was a niche market, the former development worker set up her online shop five years ago.”
* Nigeria’s bedroom revolution – satisfying women’s demands (BBC)
- “State minister for Posts and Telecommunication Tarana Halim said the government is planning to develop a mechanism to reveal the internet pornographic consumers in Bangladesh.”
* Govt to ‘expose’ online porn viewers (Dhaka Tribune)
- “The vibrators that have the ability to connect to the internet have come under the hammer for gathering private data of customers. The manufacturer of these [toys] aims to settle a class-action privacy lawsuit, which was recently filed by a complainer in an Illinois federal court, by agreeing to the terms of the plaintiff’s claims.”
* Adult Toys Manufacturer Facing Lawsuit for Collecting “Users Personal Data” (HackRead)
- “The Spa Castle in Queens is billed as a sprawling, 22-pool Disneyland of soaks and steams. But some patrons are anything but G-rated. On Sunday mornings, an army of exotic dancers getting off their Saturday night shifts descends on the complex.”
* NYC’s ‘sex spa’ is grossing people out (NY Post)
The post Sex News: Trump on a woman, Instagram’s bullshit sexism, dildo nativity scene, smartvibe data lawsuit settled appeared first on Violet Blue ® | Open Source Sex.
Violet Blue ® | Open Source Sex
- This is huge, really bad, and getting very little press attention. It will affect this website directly. “The UK government has drafted legislation that would require internet service providers to block pornographic web sites if they do not verify users’ ages. The intent of the law is to prevent children from seeing adult material on the web. … The proposal would apply to all web sites globally — meaning that sites that do not require age checks would be blocked from view in the UK.”
* The government wants to ban porn in the UK unless web sites verify users’ ages (Business Insider)
- “Under a Trump administration many of us are going to hurt, get hurt or struggle, or find our existing struggles are made even more difficult. Many of us will need to protect ourselves; many others will need help, protection and solidarity from others. We’ve created this survival guide [.pdf link] — available as both an online version and a printable packet — to provide information that can help you take some initial steps to protect yourself and others, and to cope with the bad stuff as best anyone can. ”
* Rebel Well: A Starter Survival Guide To A Trumped America (Scarleteen)
Thanks to our sponsor in Spain, women-run Lust Cinema.
- Sad news about a game I love. “Watch Dogs 2 is all about grit, but players didn’t expect to see realistic male and female genitalia on NPCs. That’s right—flaccid, full-detail, unabashed genitalia. … You can look, but you can’t repost—at least using the PlayStation Network. A player who uploaded explicit screenshots of Watch Dogs 2 genitalia using PlayStation’s built-in tools was hit with a month-long suspension for breaching the PSN’s “Code of Conduct.” Now, Ubisoft says they’ll patch the game this week so players can share whatever they want, implying that “particularly explicit” nudity will soon be removed.”
* Watch Dogs 2 Will Patch Out ‘Particularly Explicit’ Genitalia (Kotaku)
- “Dating app Tinder is rolling out an update on Tuesday that will give match seekers a lot more freedom to describe their gender. The online service is also adding new protections to prevent transgender users from being harassed or unfairly banned.”
* Tinder follows through with new options for transgender daters (Recode)
- “A Pennsylvania judge on Wednesday rejected comedian Bill Cosby’s latest bid seeking the dismissal of criminal charges that he sexually assaulted a woman at his home in 2004. Cosby, once one of the most-beloved U.S. entertainers, who built a long career with a family-friendly style, has seen his reputation hit hard by allegations by about 60 women that he sexually assaulted them in incidents dating back decades.”
* Cosby loses latest effort to have sex assault case dismissed (Reuters)
Much gratitude to our thoughtful sponsor, Nubile Films.
- “A California judge said Wednesday that he will decline to dismiss the pimping and other charges that California’s attorney general levied against the Backpage.com CEO and two of its former owners. He has asked both sides for further briefing, according to The Recorder. … California’s attorney general and US Senator-elect, Kamala Harris, alleged that advertisements amounted to solicitation of prostitution.”
* Judge doesn’t dismiss pimping charges against Backpage executives (Ars Technica)
- Trust me when I tell you that a trademark is a difficult and exacting legal process. “The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office last month terminated a trademark application made by U.K.-based CMG Leisure Ltd. over its “Skittles” line of sex toys. The USPTO cancelled the pleasure products maker’s application after it was challenged by candy giant William Wrigley Jr. Co., which said its Skittles candy brand that has its own trademark faced “dilution by tarnishment.””
* Sex Toy Maker Can’t Trademark ‘Skittles’ Line (XBIZ)
- Too bad it’s not fatal. “Psychologists have found that sexism is bad for men, too. Take a second to recover from this shocking news: Views and beliefs that oppress more than half of the population can be harmful to the people who hold them. … The three norms that researchers found to have the most consistent negative effects on men’s mental health were self-reliance, pursuit of sexual promiscuity, and power over women. ”
* Sexism may be bad for men’s mental health (Popular Science)
- “The Kinsey Institute and the World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) present “Protected Beauty,” an examination of controversial ideas about masculine beauty and sexuality in art, on view at WEAM in Miami Beach, Florida from November 28th, 2016 through March 1st, 2017. There will be an opening reception on November 28 at 8 p.m.”
* The Kinsey Institute and the World Erotic Art Museum Present PROTECTED BEAUTY, 11/28 (Broadway World)
Main post image by dicklatte via There’s An Instagram Account Dedicated To Dick-Themed Latte Art. NSFW, Obvs (The Debrief)
The post Sex News: UK porn ban worsens, Tinder’s trans protections, a Trump survival guide appeared first on Violet Blue ® | Open Source Sex.
Violet Blue ® | Open Source Sex
Sex Nudity Porn Adult Pictures – The Good Stuff !